Welcome to Maple Bloom Farm!
We aim to grow healthy food in harmony with the environment and build a meaningful relationship between our farm, our members, and our community in Prince Edward Island.
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
Our CSA is a great way for you and your friends and family to eat healthy and connect with local farmers on PEI who want to grow your food in an environmentally sustainable way. We still have spots open for the 2017 growing season, so sign up today or click here to find out more!
5 Great Reasons to Join Our CSA
- Affordable: our Veggie Box starts at only $15 a week
- Feed your family well with sustainably grown veggies
- Convenient: customizable in person or online
- Fresh: seasonal produce harvested every week
- Support and connect with your local farmers
Check out this great video to get a good sense of what taking part in a CSA is all about.